- Rigid splint supports the CMC joint and reduces the affects of thumb hyperextension
- Useful for UCL injuries associated with ball sports, skiing and work related repetitive strain problems
- Wrap the velcro around the thumb and secure
- Slide the thumb in the thumb portion of the support
- Secure the wrist section with the shorter/wider velcro
- Then wrap the thin velcro locking strap around the splint and secure
- Splint can be removed when not required
- Injury list: Lateral Ulnar Ligament Injuries, Carpometacarpal Joint Injuries, & Collateral Ligament Injuries
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
THUMB STABILISERManufacturer: Other
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (877) 652-0777
Phone: (856) 256-0777
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.